For the past hour or maybe two, I have been tweaking the look of this blog. I didn't get to do what I truly wanted, that is, a complete overhaul of the site. I was deceiving myself however since this would demand further knowledge in scripting, more fluency particularly in CSS and HTML, or others of the like.
Moreover, I didn't have a blueprint on hand, a visual layout of a certain desired outcome, and that is why all I really managed to do was change the font headings and add a dashed line. It looks better, in my humble opinion, than the previous style, though not much has changed. I'm sure that in the coming weeks, this petty transformation will be nothing but a mere vestige once I, on a whim, decide to change things yet again. Oh the vacuum that is in man (used in the traditional sense of the word)! Wouldn't you concur it is no short of amazing?!
No comments:
Post a Comment