Thursday, July 21

Blogger to Facebook ... Come In Facebook

It took maybe almost 2 hours to figure out how this RSS feeder works between Blogger and Facebook. The outcome is not really what I hoped for since the blog entries would appear to the Facebook user as plain Notes entries. Yet, they're not. It's simply how Facebook syndicates (not sure whether I'm using the term correctly) them. But it will do for now; I'm contented. In disbelief? Well, if or when you view the entry in the Notes app, look below, just above the comment text entry box, and you should see a link that states: View Original Post — indubitably an indication that the given entry resides somewhere else.

So why bother with all these troubles? For one, it's a way of thought sharing — well that's the idea behind blogs — or simply to demonstrate that I can find my way a little in this digital world we live in. But more importantly, it's my way of distancing myself a little from Facebook, relegating precious time to the more important things in life.

No comments:

Post a Comment